Long distance education is that learners will study themselves anywhere, without traveling to the school, and enroll without the need for a student. Study through online media
The advantages of long-distance education are:
1. Students study with skilled instructors in the content.
2. Can record narration or instruction on computer transmission
3. Meet the demand for knowledge seeking, without admission to the school in normal system.
The limitations of long-distance education are:
1. Students who are unable to respond
2. There may be a barrier of communication such as power failure.
3. There is a high cost to purchase equipment used in the course of teaching.